
Yes, I know, this photo is two weeks late in posting, but at least I did it. Only 10 weeks to go now. My next visit I will meet the doctor that will be taking over for mine. Hopefully, he is nice. I also have another ultrasound scheduled just so they can check the size of the baby and make sure he is growing okay. So far, he is growing at the same rate as Carlie, which is normal, just on the small side. They think he will weigh around 6-6 1/2 pounds at birth. I am hoping at the ultrasound they can get another clear shot so I can truly see it is a boy.
2 comments:
you are the cutest pregnant woman =) i love seeing the pics of your family and it looks like you all had a great summer! hope to see you this fall!
love,
me
you are the cutest pregnant woman =) i love seeing the pics of your family and it looks like you all had a great summer! hope to see you this fall!
love,
me
Post a Comment