Friday, December 15, 2006

Movie Suggestions

Just thought I would offer a few movie rental suggestions in case you are with family or friends and have nothing else to do. First, Glory Road. I thought this was a very good movie, especially for anyone who likes basketball. It is a true story and has a bit of humor sprinkled here and there. Also, Perfect Man. This stars Heather Locklear and Hilary Duff. It is somewhat of a Chick Flick, but much better than I expected. If you like thrillers, Mind Hunters, starring Val Kilmer and Christian Slater is good also. I won't go into detail as to what these are about, don't want to ruin them. What not to rent-- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, possibly one of dumbest movies ever made. We are watching Superman Returns tonight or tomorrow so I will let you know if that is worth the rental.

No comments:



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis