Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Just Call Me Sawyer

Well, with Christmas posted in February and this post, all these flashbacks are beginning to make this blog look like an episode of Lost. Still, this was such a fun time, I had to post some pics. Several weeks ago we actually had some warm weather in between all the snow and rain. So Carlie and I had a little one-on-one time while Noah was napping.

I'd been wanting to get Carlie out on her tricycle to practice pedalling. She got out and was able to pedal pretty well. She was very excited about it, and we've made it out a couple of time since then. She keeps getting better at pedalling, but steering is still a little bit of a challenge. Neither of us can wait to get out again.

After biking, she wanted to break out the lacrosse goal. Yes, it was her idea, not mine. She's getting pretty good at shooting. If you scroll through the pics below, it actually looks animated since they're all from the same shot. (I love our new camera.)

Daddy's little girl lighting up the goal with a bounce shot!

Daddy's All Star

1 comment:

Rachel A said...

cutie pie! Nothing wrong with going back and looking at those fun times. I love a flashback.



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis