Sunday, April 27, 2008

Don't Rock the Ark

Carlie had her Spring Program at school a week ago Friday. It was called Don't Rock the Ark. We had been practicing the songs in the car with the CD the school gave us. There were only 4 songs they had to learn so it would play over and over and over and over again while we were driving places. Boy, was I glad to return that CD to the school. Of course, as many times as I heard those songs, I still don't know the words. Naturally, Carlie sings the songs around the house so when I join in she says, "That's not how it goes, Mom." In case you can't figure it out, she was a lion.




These boys got into an argument over whose turn it was to say the lines and what they were supposed to say. It was funny.

The Finale

1 comment:

Rachel A said...

One adorable lion! I can't wait to hear your rendition this weekend. Buwahahaha.



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis