Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Banana Bread Recipe

In the past my banana bread recipes have resulted in being done on the outside but gooey in the middle.  That is so disappointing because I end up throwing it out.  I was telling my dilemma to one of my KD Ladies and she sent me this recipe to try.  It turned out yummy and actually got done in the middle. 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mash 3 bananas and 1 cup sugar.  Set aside.

Sift 2 cups flour into separate bowl.
Add 1/2 tsp salt
Add 1 tsp baking soda.

Add a little of this dry mixture and one egg to the banana pulp. Add a little more dry mixture and a second egg to it. Beat well and add remaining flour.
Add 1/2 cup melted butter a little at a time to the mixture.
(I melt mine in the loaf pan while the oven preheats).  

Bake 45-60 minutes at 350 or until finished.

Let the loaf cool in the pan 10 minutes and then remove the loaf to cool on a wire rack.



MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis