Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kindergarten Carlie

So excited to be eating lunch at school

We have survived Carlie's first week of kindergarten. So far she really likes it. Her favorite thing is climbing on the dome monkey bars at recess and hanging upside down. It puts a frightening picture in my head, so I just pray for her safety. I will probably sign up for Room Mom again because I like to know all the kids in her class and who she is hanging out with, especially once all the birthday party invitations start up.

Her own desk

Noah and I are adjusting well. I try to plan my days so all of our errands can be done after we drop Carlie off, and we aren't going back and forth to the house. (This allows us to reduce the carbon emissions we are putting into the atmosphere.) We spent this morning at the Y, then headed to the library and picked out some new books. It was nice to just hang out there a while and look at magazines as well.

No comments:



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis