... Or is it a wee bit early to be hearing Christmas music on the radio stations? I mean, the Cowboys haven't even played their traditional Thanksgiving Thursday game yet. Maybe I will be more in the spirit if I get out my CD's and start blaring them in the house. I did win several cool Christmas houseware items last year at our family Christmas celebration that I am anxious to get out of storage. We're gamers and the competition can get fierce, so it is nice to come out on top, but I digress. What was I talking about? Oh yeah, Christmas music. Here is one of my favorites...
Courtesy of YouTube
2 comments:
I agree! I do however, plan to take the Go Fish Christmas CD with me to Arkansas. I bought for my kids MONTHS ago but they don't know yet. You can bet we will be playing it most of the way home!
Rach, I agree with you on most things, but not on this. There can never be enough xmas music, and it should be played all year :) That song is definitely one of my faves :)
Post a Comment