
I am really getting tired of my legs not really having much shape or muscle definition. Although I continue to do Zumba twice a week (I may up that to thrice) and run/walk 3 miles twice a week, nothing seems to be changing in the appearance of my legs. (This could be do to the massive quantity of M&M's I consume on a daily basis.) So, I am challenging myself to complete the Two Hundred Squats Challenge.
Basically, you spend 30 minutes per week for approximately 8 weeks to build up to Two Hundred Consecutive Squats! Awesome! I took the initial test and did 36 squats, not too bad for someone on the higher end of the 30-39 age category. Hopefully I will start to see a difference over the next 3-4 weeks.
Mike has been doing the Hundred Push-ups Challenge (same website) and is up to 45 consecutive, but it may be a little more.
Let me know if you decide to "Take the Challenge". Just click on the above link and take the initial test. Once completed I plan to move on to either the push-ups or sit-ups. But one goal at a time, don't want to get ahead of myself. I'll keep you posted on my progress.
2 comments:
*Ahem* My last test was 48 consecutive :-)
Not that I'm an expert in this area . . . but maybe if you lifted weights (you can do it with a resistance band at home w/o a membership) you would see better definition. Seems like it would be a lot easier on your knees!! Either way, good luck!!
Post a Comment