
The dress had only been worn once, and the cool thing was, the girl threw in matching shoes, purse, and straps-- all for a whopping $45 (which included shipping!!) Don't know if I will actually wear the shoes. I do not wear heels, and these bad boys are probably 3" or more high. I don't think Casey would want me stumbling down the aisle like a cheap drunk. Doesn't matter though, even if I ditch the shoes, I still got the dress for 75% off of what it would have been new. I always love a good bargain.
4 comments:
And a beautiful dress to boot! You look good in red :) This will be very flattering...
I have never seen you in red before, but I am sure you will look great! And what a fantastic deal!
Funny how we both blogged about good deals =) You also ROCK!! That's nice you can pick your own style and you were smart to look for it on ebay. You will look beautiful in red!
Post a Comment