I just finished reading
It covers the top 100 style mistakes women make and how to avoid them. I highly recommend it for entertainment value, and you can read the whole book in a matter of hours. Check it out at the local library as it is not one of those style "reference" guides that you would keep on your bookshelf. Unless, of course, you are a culprit of many of these faux pas. Then, by all means, buy it!
Here's a snip-it from our fashion guru, Clinton...

"Now, let's move on to the hoodie, which is basically a sweatshirt with a dangling, useless appendage 'round back. Who let this look become so popular? I might enjoy the concept more if people actually utilized that pouch behind their necks. You could carry your cell phone in there. Or a bag of Cheetos. Or a premature baby... Now that I think about it, I love the idea! You could go to the mall, walk around for a few hours with your pack of underachieving friends, park your butt (my word, not his) on a bench, dig around in your "clothes," then call your baby's daddy while eating cheese curls and nursing little Brit'ny. Ah, the American dream. You can tell yourself you look cute in a hoodie, but we both know you'd be lying."
I think I will go throw out all my hoodies now.
Go pick up a copy to find out what he has to say about The Boca Sandal, Mom Jeans, Flip Flops, the Double Bubble, as well as his specific shout out to those in the Pacific Northwest (which is another "mistake" I make.)
Go pick up a copy to find out what he has to say about The Boca Sandal, Mom Jeans, Flip Flops, the Double Bubble, as well as his specific shout out to those in the Pacific Northwest (which is another "mistake" I make.)
1 comment:
you'd better tell me about the PNW mistake! ha ha.
Post a Comment