The other day Noah and I ventured off to the outlet to get our
bread supply for the next several weeks.
They run coupons Buy 2 Get 2 Free,
so I can get 4 loaves of Arnold bread for less than $2.50.
One loaf of this bread at the grocery is $2.99.
Anyway, I told him before we left that I was
Not. Buying. Donuts!
He loves the Entenmann donuts they sell,
and I end up eating half of them.
Well, he was very good and didn't ask for donuts.
But, he did ask for cookies!
Chocolate chip no less.
Like I am going to say no to chocolate chip cookies.
bread supply for the next several weeks.
They run coupons Buy 2 Get 2 Free,
so I can get 4 loaves of Arnold bread for less than $2.50.
One loaf of this bread at the grocery is $2.99.
Anyway, I told him before we left that I was
Not. Buying. Donuts!
He loves the Entenmann donuts they sell,
and I end up eating half of them.
Well, he was very good and didn't ask for donuts.
But, he did ask for cookies!
Chocolate chip no less.
Like I am going to say no to chocolate chip cookies.

Guess who ended up eating half the box?

Of course I did.
I can't help it.
Chocolate chip cookies follow me wherever I go...
I can't help it.
Chocolate chip cookies follow me wherever I go...
No comments:
Post a Comment