I guess I'm a little late, as usual, getting this stuff posted. I've been working on Carlie's auction project for school. As that winds down, I should have more time, and a beautiful post of the finished product.
We spent Christmas in Kentucky. I was going to try and attend a Wildcats game while we were there, but the tickets on Stubhub were just ridiculous, so I decided to pass. Oh well, it's not like they won't be on television quite a bit leading up to March Madness.
We got to see Buddy throw some pottery at the Kentucky Artisan Center...
We got to see Buddy throw some pottery at the Kentucky Artisan Center...





We celebrated Cousin Keegan's 1st Birthday...



And Jesus Christ's 2011th (or thereabouts) Birthday. Maybe we should have made Him a cake too because He was definitely present. The Candlelight service at the First Baptist Church in Richmond was really well done. And, the play that Carlie and Noah (and Buddy the stagehand) performed provided nightly entertainment.








We even walked off some of those cookies by hiking in Berea.
The kids were troopers and made it all the way to the top.
The kids were troopers and made it all the way to the top.





I'm getting a new blog design, stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment