Once again, it's 100+ degrees outside with no chance of rain in sight. We've been spending A LOT of time at the complex pool.
One thing I have become keenly aware of is the fact that I am the only female sunbather/swimmer over the age of 15 that does not have a tattoo. Yes, even the blue hairs got 'em. We're not talking tiny butterfly at the base of the back tat either. These are full on, wrap around the back to the navel ink jobs with accents on the shoulder, hip, thigh, and ankle. Yowzers! I have a hard time getting a flu shot, there's no way I could sit through that. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
 |
| Preparing for the Olympic diving competition |
 |
| Take a picture of me, Mom! |
 |
| Considering she couldn't even go under at the beginning of summer, this is pretty impressive. |
 |
| He never actually wears the goggles over his eyes. |
No comments:
Post a Comment