Sunday, July 16, 2006

Fun at the Mall



After Carlie's haircut (notice the new placement of the hairbow), we went to the mall so she could run around. She really enjoys the playland.
I was impressed with how fast she runs, just a blur in the camera, I know.
Actually I think it has more to do with the photographer not knowing if there is an action shot setting on the camera. She was a little intimidated by this boy that kept chasing after her wanting to play.

She just kept giving him the brush off till he got the message. I felt bad for the little guy. We had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, using Daddy's gift card he got from the lacrosse team. Carlie consumed 4 slices of the brown bread as well as 4 banana slices, 2 white bread slices, and 2 chicken strips. I was amazed, but glad because it kept her occupied so I could eat my lunch.

No comments:



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis