Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Movie Review

I decided to do a little movie review of some movies we have rented lately so anyone who wants ideas on what to rent, I will try to give my two cents.

Failure to Launch, or the more appropriate title, Failure to Laugh, was ridiculous. It did have a few funny parts, but overall was quite dumb. I typically enjoy any movie with Matthew McConaghey, but this was not the case. And, I could have lived happily the rest of my life without seeing Terry Bradshaw's naked backside!!! How will I ever watch Fox NFL Sunday again??

Lost, Season 1: Right now, we are sucked in to what is going on on this strange island. There are still a lot of characters to get to know, and I am hoping it stays interesting. Although I did hear Season 2 got really stupid so we shall wait and see. At least so far I recommend it.

No comments:



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis