Well, not so much a recital as a "show-off" day for Carlie's last day of dance class. Glad we brought the video camera as well because it was quite amusing. I did feel like the worst mom in the world when all the other moms/dads had flowers were their girls when it was over. I clearly need to learn the etiquette for these types of things. Carlie was definitely the best at the "seal walk" and can also do crab walk- forwards and backwards, bear crawl, log roll, somersault and many other things. After she did her somersault, she peeked around her teacher and said "I did it, guys!" They did a little dance at the end. Then, they got to do this parachute game. The teacher said when he said, "RUN", they were to let go of the parachute and run under it. Well, when he said, "RUN", Carlie let go of the parachute and rather than run under the parachute, she ran away from the parachute. It was funny.



Here she is running AWAY from the parachute.

No comments:
Post a Comment