Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MOPS Picnic

Saturday we went to the end of the year MOPS Picnic at Millenium Park. It was a very nice park, and I am surprised we didn't even know it existed. The playground equipment was pretty high tech as you can see, not your basic slides and swings at this park. It was a beautiful day/evening. We have to enjoy them while we can as it won't be long before we are wishing it was winter when all the humidity rolls in.




Don't worry, there is a story with this guy, too. Notice the paper towel he is sitting on. After we had eaten our picnic, he was crying in his stroller. This atypical behavior for him. I decided to take him out to see what his deal was. Well, there was a little surprise in the stroller that found its way to my arm and down his leg. It was not pleasant. And, guess how many wipes I had? Two! Yes, this is when one must use every square inch of what they have available being careful not to get anything on ones self. I managed like a pro. Good thing I picked him up instead of Mike or he would have been about eight wipes short. As a side note, I was also able to clean off his outfit too. Being the organized person I am, I didn't have an extra.

No comments:



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis