Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Bachelor Week 4 Almost Famous

Once again, Jason has proven to be a stand up guy.  Why put off the inevitable and give some of these women false hope?  I was laughing at the Rose Ceremony.  Poor "You're going to give me a rose, or else..." Lauren didn't get a rose.  She obviously thought this was all a game.  I mean, how dare Jason change the rules and not give out three roses?  He didn't want someone dominating him and telling him what to do.  Imagine how she would treat little Ty.  And, did you catch her song during the credits "I Want to be Famous."  Maybe she should have tried out for Idol instead, but she wouldn't have made it to Hollywood.  How dare you not give me a Rose!  I am going to be Famous!!

Speaking of Ty, good thing Psycho Shannon won't be meeting him.  What a roller coaster of emotions she is.  One minute she's laughing, then all of a sudden crying, then puking, then laughing... get this girl some Prozac.  I knew she was going home when she tried kissing him, and he pulled away.  Final nail in her coffin.  So glad he said adios to her, and what was with her dress at Rose Ceremony?
Cue the Psycho music

I'm not going to talk about Megan.  As for the final five... Stephanie.  When is Jason going to realize there is no romantic chemistry there?  Watching their dancing was painful.  She does have at least one more one-on-one date left with Jason (I will explain this in a minute), so she will be around at least another week, but I don't think she gets the final rose.   Melissa is quickly becoming the sentimental favorite.  She really, really likes him.  If she's not the one left holding the final rose at the end, look for ABC to tout her as the next Bachelorette.  Jillian is still a favorite as well, but she did not get much airtime this week.  Could the General Hospital proposal be foreshadowing something to come?  Molly, well, I just don't like her.  Finally, there is Naomi.  The race is on, and she is definitely coming on strong down the final stretch.  Oh, and I guess we still have to include Deanna since none of those scenes have aired yet.  

I have saved all of these episodes on DVR so last night after the show I went back and watched the season previews from the first episode.  Mike said I was obsessed, but he was watching the preview with me and helping me pick out the little details.  Four eyes are better than two.  There is still a scene/date to come as Stephanie and Jason are driving some kind of boat together.  Jillian should make the final three because there is a scene with her (in a bikini) and Jason on the beach... these getaway dates usually aren't until the final three.

Here's the good stuff.  According to the season preview, the girl that gets the proposal is clearly shorter with dark hair.  They show him holding/spinning a girl around on the side of a mountain after he has proposed.  That rules out Stephanie and Molly.  It only shows her shoulder/arm and hand.  Her shoulder is tan and thicker/muscular.  Again, couldn't be Stephanie because she is a stick and so is Molly.  The "proposed to" woman also has a french manicure and a freckle or mole on the left hand side of her forearm.  (This sounds obsessive, but you are still reading :-)  Melissa has stubby fingernails, but I guess she could get a manicure.  So, when you are watching over the next few weeks, keep an eye out for a mole/freckle on the left forearm, and that's the girl!  From the women remaining, I think it looks like either Naomi, Jillian, or Melissa.  I am going out on a limb and predicting it is Melissa, but I secretly want it to be Jillian.  

Did they show this scene last night?

3 comments:

Mike Dobbins said...

Quit dragging my name into these obsessions :-)

Rachel A said...

Please Mike, I know it is your dark little (not so) secret :) I heard there was booger picking too? Now I kind of want to watch the show to know what you are talking about Rach!

Mike Dobbins said...

Nope. I'm just too lazy to get off the couch.



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis