Thursday, January 22, 2009

Product Recall- Throw These Out!!


I got a recorded message from Costco Headquarters today reporting that the Zone Perfect Bars in Chocolate Peanut Butter Flavor have been recalled. This is because the factory these are made in uses the peanut butter that has been recalled for salmonella. I usually buy these at Costco, but since they weren't in the January coupon book, I didn't. It was nice of Costco to make the calls because I never would have known about it. So, if you have these Zone Perfect Bars, you should be able to return them to Costco or other store for a refund.

1 comment:

Manion Family said...

you are like the perfect PSA person, all I need to do is read your blog to be informed! i think i live in a hole, i didn't know about peanut butter, the lead testing stuff, OR the costco bars =)i need to get with it!
kristi



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis