
I am looking forward to the end of this season. It is just becoming pretty boring. The same thing, over and over. I zapped through the majority of it. One thing that is clear is that the girls seem to genuinely like each other. That is a first. You could tell they were very sad that Stephanie was leaving. She is such a mom, and I think gave a lot of off-camera advice to the girls from someone who has "been there, done that, wrote the book, saw the movie". The girls not picked in the end will be heartbroken, but will all be happy for the chosen one (Melissa.) It has to be her because the girl chosen wears a pinky ring on her right hand, and unless they have done some fancy, schmancy editing, Melissa is the only one who does.
I find it interesting from the upcoming previews that Jason won't get to meet Melissa's parents because they don't agree with the premise of the show. Good for them. I would think most parents would have a problem with the show (at least I would hope so.) Most of the girls just come across as so desperate and insecure. I actually feel sorry for most of them. You can always pick out the "15 minutes of fame" girls though. Deanna was one of them. Speaking of... when is she coming into the picture or was all of that just more editing tricks??
No comments:
Post a Comment