Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Bachelor- A Total Pig


How many times do you hear tabloid rumors about celebrities, who then deny, deny, deny, and 3 months later it turns out to be true?  Answer... pretty much all the time.  

Well, no different with The Bachelor.  I got the inside scoop from my little spy in Dallas (where Melissa is from), and she said Melissa is proposed to on the finale.  But, Jason continues conversing with Molly on the side.  During the first (yes, there are two scheduled) After The Rose special, he takes the ring back from Melissa letting her know that he still loves Molly.  Pretty much completely blind-siding Melissa.  What a Pig!  This explains the whole "intimate", "dramatic" part.  Then, on the second After The Rose, he proposes to Molly.  Again, Pig. Pig. Pig.  The worst part of this "rumor" is that apparently ABC is in on the whole thing.  Jason had decided early on that Molly was the one for him, and ABC had him string Melissa along in the hopes of her becoming the next Bachelorette. 

If this "rumor" turns out to be true, ABC can pretty much drop this show from their lineup because no one will ever watch it again.  I know I shouldn't watch it, and I definitely won't anymore.  Most of the people that read this don't watch it anyway (except my husband- who I admit is forced to watch it or play Mafia Wars for 2 hours on facebook.)  
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw all this business on Reality Steve. Ridiculous.
I will be upset if it's true and it's hard not to believe it all. Boo!!
Who's your in-the-know buddy in Dallas? Does she/he know Melissa?

Rachel said...

My cousin live there and keeps me posted on Bachelor happenings down there. I'm hoping the "he proposes to Jillian" rumor is true after the visit from Deanna. Somehow I doubt it. I'm sure Trista and Ryan hope it isn't true since that is how they make their money--from all these updates ABC pays them for.

Jamie Willow said...

oh my. that would be horrid. I sure hope it's not true. it's all so "fake" that it wouldn't surprise me, but the sad thing is that there are real hearts involved. no good.

Rae Nolt said...

Ugh. I hate that! So sad! What are people thinking?! If this rumor is true and Jason KNEW he was leading Melissa on...I will be so mad. Just for ratings?? Rreally. How mean can people be?



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis