
Okay. In all the years I have filled out brackets, this the absolute worst I have ever done. Both of my Final Two lost, and I only got one of the Final Four (UNC). I didn't enjoy watching the games at all. Could someone please bring up some recruiting violations on Michigan State? Please. Pretty please. My only consolation was that I was right in predicting two teams from the Big East in the Final Four-- I just picked the wrong two!! Next year, I have to consider some new system of picking teams. I also have to get over not picking teams I despise even though I know they are good (see above.) Guess I will cheer for Villanova only because they haven't won a championship since 1985.
2 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get a single final four team right...
I did quite well for having zero knowledge. Clearly, that is the key. You are too smart!
Post a Comment