Monday, June 08, 2009

Summer Fashion Forecast

As most of you who know me know, I love Ann Taylor Loft. I would say at least 80% of my wardrobe comes from there. Thankfully, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law know this and keep me stocked up on gift cards. LOFT Trend Director Alia-Ahmed Yahia gave The Budget Babe a sneak peek at this summer's hottest trends. You will see in the video, she is wearing a pretty little dress. I just bought that same dress, but in a blue floral print, last weekend on final sale for $14.88. I think her dress is from the upcoming fall collection, so maybe the blue floral was from this spring. Who cares. It was less than $15!! Love the tunic, but I will wait till it goes on sale. I've got the white denim covered, but I'm not crazy about the hat. How 'bout you... anything you want to buy??

1 comment:

Rachel A said...

I just bought those shorts on sale today :)



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis