Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Outdoor Pets

All this week we have been greeted every morning by these creatures in our backyard. The number grows each day, and we are now up to five. I guess they like snacking on all the crabapples that have fallen to ground. So, since they eat all of our food and mark their territory everywhere in our yard, I have decided to adopt them as our pets. If money gets tighter, I will happily auction them off to the highest bidder.





I just came in from taking a few shots of Noah before putting him down for his "rest time." I decided not to retouch all the cookie crumbs on his face. The ones of him with his UE purple shirt on were taken a few weeks ago with a soft focus filter that I bought after taking a portrait photography class. I'm still practicing with it, but I think they look pretty good. Do you like them better With or Without the filter?
Without...


With...


1 comment:

Rachel A said...

The deer are so cool!

Rach - I'm not a fan of the filter (if you want honesty). I would instead suggest taking a clear/unadultered picture, and using an editing program on your computer to add a touch of the soft filter effect... that way you don't alter the original image?? Noah is cute in all though of course!



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis