Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon Quarterback

Smackdown! Yes, I won this week. Thanks in part to this guy...

Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions

I managed to win by nearly 75 points. Actually, I got pretty lucky because I benched QB Matt Schaub, and he had the best game of his career. QB Eli Manning did well, but I guess next week Mr. Schaub will be back in the starting lineup. Hopefully my domination will continue. Here are a few shots from week 2. (All photos from nfl.com)

I think it's cute that Green Bay cheerleaders still do pyramids and dress like high school/college cheerleaders!!

The pic of this Falcons "cheerleader" makes me laugh!! Awesome timing by the photog!


1 comment:

Mike Dobbins said...

No mention of my big win?

By the way, I'm pretty sure the GB Packers cheerleaders dress like high schoolers because they are. Local high school girls make up the squad.



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis