Thursday, October 28, 2010

To the Symphony We Will Go

Tuesday, I participated in the 1st-3rd grade field trip at Carlie's school. Since my uncultured self had never been to the symphony, I was definitely fascinated with the opportunity. It surpassed my expectations, and I am ready to return. Powell Symphony Hall is stunningly beautiful.

While there I noticed Michael W. Smith will be performing a Christmas concert. That would sure be a treat to see. I've seen him in a Christmas concert before with Amy Grant and Point of Grace, and he is just fabulous. (For any of you reading between the lines, this is a gift idea for those less able to catch my subtleness.)

The kids will be returning again in February for another field trip, so I think I will be signing up to drive for that one as well.




1 comment:

Rachel A said...

I lOVE the SLSO! My childhood friend Sarah Hogan plays the bass. She is on the right side of your picture above. I am jealous!! Go to a Christmas concert if they have one :)



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis