Okay. I don't have a ton of wedding pics to post because they didn't turn out all that great. I was having lighting issues with the extra bright sunlight. And, during the ceremony I was standing up there as a bridesmaid and would have looked quite ridiculous if I was snapping pics. Oh well. Here's hoping the wedding photographer got some good pics for us all.
Carlie was, of course, fabulous as the flower girl. She also liked the thank-you gifts that came with the position... silly bands, personalized bracelet, glow sticks. We did have wonderful weather (despite the glaring sunlight and the falling acorns that hit a groomsman right in the middle of the ceremony.) Casey looked beautiful, and Doug cleans up well. I think it's the first time I've seen him in something other than Cleveland Browns or Indians attire-- Go Tribe!
I wasn't at the reception long as Noah fell asleep during dinner, and I had to take him back to the cabin and put him to bed. It was great to see a lot of extended family even though I didn't get to visit with them long. Congrats, Doug and Casey!!
Carlie was, of course, fabulous as the flower girl. She also liked the thank-you gifts that came with the position... silly bands, personalized bracelet, glow sticks. We did have wonderful weather (despite the glaring sunlight and the falling acorns that hit a groomsman right in the middle of the ceremony.) Casey looked beautiful, and Doug cleans up well. I think it's the first time I've seen him in something other than Cleveland Browns or Indians attire-- Go Tribe!
I wasn't at the reception long as Noah fell asleep during dinner, and I had to take him back to the cabin and put him to bed. It was great to see a lot of extended family even though I didn't get to visit with them long. Congrats, Doug and Casey!!
The Waiting Game

Dropping Petals

The Happy Couple

I don't know how Tiff made it down the grassy aisle in these shoes. No kidding, they were over 5 inch heels!!

Noah and Hunter

The Harpist

Carlie and Momma

The Cupcake Tower

No comments:
Post a Comment