I picked up a recipe book the other day at the library that has copycats of various popular restaurant cuisine. Well, not exactly cuisine, but the kind of stuff I order.
There are several recipes I want to try out, especially the Panera Bread Broccoli and Cheese Soup (YUM!), but I thought I would start off with something simple...
Starbucks Hot Chocolate.
There are several recipes I want to try out, especially the Panera Bread Broccoli and Cheese Soup (YUM!), but I thought I would start off with something simple...
Starbucks Hot Chocolate.
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
1/4 cup Water
1-1/2 cup Milk
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Whipped Cream
2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
1/4 cup Water
1-1/2 cup Milk
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Whipped Cream

Combine Sugar, Cocoa, and Water. Heat on HIGH in Microwave for 30 seconds.


Add Milk and stir.
Return to microwave and heat for another 90 seconds until HOT.
Return to microwave and heat for another 90 seconds until HOT.

Add Vanilla and stir.
Pour into your favorite mug and add Whipped Cream. (Yes, I go a little overboard on the whipped cream, but that really is the best part isn't it?)Put that $4.00 I just saved you back in your purse, grab a good book, your mug of yummy chocolate goodness and spend 30 minutes chillaxin'
1 comment:
post some more! What's the book?
Post a Comment