What a blessing it truly is to not really "need" anything. Well, there are some things I guess I do need, but I could get by. There are some things though that I could really "use", things that would come in handy. Like...
A New Bible. Why a new Bible when my current Bible is in fine condition? Well, my current Bible is LARGE and quite heavy, especially when traveling by airplane and carrying to BSF.
Lately, I have been borrowing Carlie's Bible since it is lighter and smaller (and much easier to understand since it is translated for kids;-) I took it upon myself to do the grunt work, so those who love me don't have to.
These are perfect. Thin. Compact. (key words for those paying attention.)
Cute designs. Perfect.
And, since I have a 33%off coupon good this Friday and Saturday at the Lifeway Christian store that I have conveniently stuck in Mike's drawer, even more Perfect.
Lately, I have been borrowing Carlie's Bible since it is lighter and smaller (and much easier to understand since it is translated for kids;-) I took it upon myself to do the grunt work, so those who love me don't have to.
These are perfect. Thin. Compact. (key words for those paying attention.)
Cute designs. Perfect.
And, since I have a 33%off coupon good this Friday and Saturday at the Lifeway Christian store that I have conveniently stuck in Mike's drawer, even more Perfect.


They even have some with Bugs on them. I'm sure an excellent choice will be made.
Hmmm... besides a new Bible, I could really use clothes. Surprisingly, I don't have a whole lot of clothes. I think I have 5 sweaters. I got rid of quite a few because I can't wear wool. It scratches me to death so we just had to part ways. Leaving me with not many options. So, I could also really use one of these. Mike, Mom, Bueller, Bueller...

Translation: Loft Gift Card
No comments:
Post a Comment