15 years ago
Friday, August 24, 2007
I'm 10 months old today
Hi. I'm Noah. I'm 10 months old today. I have my check-up on Monday so who knows how big I am. The outfit I am wearing in these pictures is a 3-6 month size. The pants are way too short so mom rolled them up. The sweater is too small and has a stain on it. Oh well, I still look quite handsome. In case you were wondering, I still don't crawl because I get around quite well in the sitting position as I dig my heels in and scoot on my bottom. I think I will be a professional baseball player when I grow up. I am always grabbing myself during diaper changes. I just laugh and laugh. Mom and Dad don't find it amusing (well, Dad does). I also like spitting food out while I eat. It really makes my sister laugh. That's about all you need to know I guess. I hope you like my pictures.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment