We've seen some good movies lately so I thought I would share. You may have already seen them, but here is my take. The Departed and Blood Diamond are awesome movies. They are extremely violent, so not for the kid folk. Blood Diamond just really makes you appreciate living in this country. I can't imagine having to live in an environment like that. And, the worst movie ever made (no, Dad it is not Wayne's World) is Anchorman. Oh, that was just dreadful. We also saw Spiderman 3 on the Omnimax. It was a very dizzying experience on that type of screen. The kid next to me got sick. It was a good flick, a bit long, but good. I am sure there will be another one, but can they please get a new M.J.? Kirsten Dunst is really annoying! ALERT... Katie Holmes will not be in the next Batman movie, her character has been recast with Maggie Guylenhall.
Best movie we have seen lately... drum roll please... Pursuit of Happyness! What a great movie, I laughed, I cried, very inspiring. Will Smith is such a great actor and seems to be a great family man, and I wish he would get a little more recognition than the people shooting roids to break records and shooting dogs in the head. Eeeekkk, but I won't get started on that. If we see anything else worth seeing, I shall let you know.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment