Today was Carlie's first day of preschool. We were so excited for her, and she was very excited herself. When we dropped her off she was happy to see there were lots of Ponies and babies to play with. Noah really missed his sister. I went to the grocery store after dropping her off, and he cried and cried the whole time. He never does that. Even when we got home he was still crying. I had to give him Cheerios, and he finally stopped crying. Once we picked her up, he was fine. Definite love for the big sis. I know Carlie played hard because this is the first nap she has taken in quite a while.
Looking supersweet

Ready to roll

Walking into school as Principal Ketchum welcomed all the kids.

Carlie's teacher, Mrs. Garthe

Cubbie Corner
1 comment:
i can't believe that she's already in preschool. mike was surprised and said it's amazing how fast they grow up! she looks adorable!
Post a Comment