Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Bachelor- Oh the Drama


Can they think of any other catch phrase besides "it's the most dramatic..."? Now it's the "potentially" most dramatic After The Rose ever. Gee, what does that mean? Well, it can only mean one thing. He proposes to Melissa and meets her parents for the first time at the After The Rose show. Now that I have spoiled the finale, here's what I think of the Deanna thing. She will tell him to make sure he knows what he is doing, and that she made a mistake sending Graham home so soon. We all know that is who she liked all along.

I'm sad to see Jillian go, but I think she is a strong woman and will get over it. I think J. let her go because it would be easier to say goodbye to Country Club Barbie (Molly) so he can propose to Melissa. Speaking of Melissa, did you notice how confident she was at the Rose Ceremony? I'm suspecting he told her on their date that she was "the one" because in all other Rose Ceremonies she has been a big bundle of nerves. Did you also notice the french manicure and her right pinky ring (they only showed it 50 times)? Remember I said the season preview shows the girl who gets proposed to having a french manicure and wearing a right pinky ring. Country Club Barbie has red fingernails. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it, but I will blame ABC for tricky editing.

One last thing... how many times do we have to see Trista and Ryan? We know they are happy. ABC could at least get new footage of them rather than showing the same stuff from 2 seasons ago.

2 comments:

Rachel A said...

i watched last night, and have been anxiously awaiting your update :)

Oh, and can i read that kirk c. book if you're done by vegas??

Rachel said...

I got it from the library, but if they don't have it at your library, let me know, and I can check it out again.



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis