Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Did You Happen to Catch This?

I watched this game and remember seeing the guy with the sign.  I did not, however, notice what happened to his sign at the end of the game.  Talk about a sign nazi.  I did a little research, and the NCAA does not have a rule against bringing signs to the game.  I guess this is another person on a power trip...  I will say that I am saddened by this usher's/security guard's disregard for the sign.  It's not like people haven't been bringing these signs to sporting events for the last 15 years.  Pay attention to the last 10 seconds of the video to the kid holding the sign.


John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him will have everlasting life.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Wow



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis