I decided to enjoy a little college basketball yesterday so I could begin to focus on my March Madness brackets. Good game- Duke vs. Georgetown. Unfortunately, the game was ruined by a 6:00-plus appearance by the self-proclaimed messiah in the broadcast booth. I'm glad our country is in such great shape that he can take in a game. Who knows, maybe he was there creating jobs.
One thing I will say, he really sent some zingers to Clark Kellogg. No one annoys me more in college basketball than Clark Kellogg. He can't commentate any game without mentioning Ohio State 50 gazillion times. We know you went to THE Ohio State, Clark. Give it a rest. Clark starts telling Obama how when he played at Ohio State, they beat Princeton. Obama says, "If the Buckeyes are bragging about beating an Ivy league team, that doesn't say much." Ha! Zing, Zing.
Then, he tells Clark he wants his job! Take it, please! He said he's not sure if it will be in 3 more years or 7, but he was coming for his job. My money is on 3 years, but now would be better. At least he understands the game more than he understands economics. My guess-- he's cheering for the Hoyas because he is a big Tarheel fan. Can't cheer for the Heels and Duke. If you were lucky enough to miss it, you can watch it below.
15 years ago
1 comment:
Oooh, R2 - Zing! Love it!
Post a Comment