Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Get Over Yourself


Seriously? Lindsay Lohan is suing E-trade for $100 million because she claims the latest baby ad is making fun of HER. Honestly, get over yourself. I have seen that ad so many times, laugh every single time, and not once do I think it is about Lindsay Lohan.

"Many celebrities are known by one name only, and E-Trade is using that knowledge to profit," Lohan's lawyer, Stephanie Ovadia, said in a statement to the New York Post. "They're using her name as a parody of her life. Why didn't they use the name Susan? This is a subliminal message. Everybody's talking about it and saying it's Lindsay Lohan."

This is such a joke and needs to be thrown out of court. Maybe Tiger Woods should sue E-trade for the hilarious "Shankapotamous" golf ad because it is clearly about him. Whatever. Here's the "milkaholic" ad if you've never seen it...


1 comment:

Rachel A said...

RANDOM! I hate those commercials, but Danny thinks they are a riot.



Designed By:

Elements by Laura Deacetis