
We've been doing a little spring cleaning this weekend. I'm not sure how much progress we are making. Yesterday, I made a pretty potent mix of bug spray to hopefully rid all of the Asian beetles or whatever they are that somehow find their way in through our kitchen windows. Another dose to come today. If I continue to see them, not sure what I will do.
I also face the dilemma of whether to get out the spring clothes or not. Once I do, I'm sure the temperatures will plummet. Maybe a few for now. I also HAVE to get the basement carpets shampooed this week before my mom returns next week and takes her steam cleaner back. Fixing chicken and noodles for dinner. Just have to finish picking apart the chicken, then boil the noodles. Laundry and ironing. Whew, busy day. I better get to work. All this while trying to get in a little NCAA hoops action today.
Photo from Flickr
No comments:
Post a Comment