If you ever get a chance to go, I highly recommend it. It is definitely very fancy & girly. The pampering for the dolls is never ending. The store has a doll hair salon, photo studio, and more clothing choices than I have in my closet. Lucy got her own chair at the table as well as a porcelain dinner plate and cup. And, if you don't have your own American Girl or Bitty Baby, they will provide one for you to dine with.
The meal was delicious. They start you out with cinnamon rolls, then bring out a tray of carrots, cucumbers and cheese pastry puffs with a variety of dips. You can select from about 8 different entrees. I had the chicken panini. It was fabulous. Finally, each person gets a dessert tray with a butterfly cookie, a chocolate mousse flower pot, and mini piece of cake. A great treat well worth the price.





Birthday Girl

The picture of Nancy and I did not turn out, but she was there too. Great to see you again, Nancy!!




1 comment:
if you come up to Chicago again, let us know. we could maybe meet you up there and hang out a bit!
Post a Comment